In Person One-On-One Half Day and Full Day Creativity Intensives
What is a creativity intensive?
It’s a half or full day one-on-one session where we explore your passions and help you focus so you can come away ready to express your creativity in the areas about which you are the most passionate. We can do this in person or by virtual connection such as Skype or Google Hangout. You can come to beautiful middle Tennessee and combine our time with a vacation or I can come to you for my expenses. You can also form a group and I can do an intensive for a group with one-on-one sessions during our time for a cost that would be less for each person.
What is included in an intensive?
A Half Day Intensive focuses on your primary creative outlet and includes:
1. Questionnaire, emails, and conversations before the date of the intensive
2. Interview with prompts designed to help “tease out” ideas and ways to express your creativity in current and new directions
3. (Weather and location permitting) Labyrinth workshop and walks as walking mediations, again, to help release thoughts and inspirations for new directions
4. Quiet time to write and begin to assemble what has been learned through the morning
5. Time to go over the notes and thoughts to pull the disparate elements into a cohesive direction
6. Time to put together an action plan to go forward with including goal setting and then specific tasks and timelines to help you achieve goals
A Full Day Intensive allows time to talk about incorporating creativity in multiple areas of your life. It includes all of the above, plus:
7. Extended time for interviews, prompts, labyrinth walks, writing and review sessions to allow time to explore multiple creative outlets
9. Your own copy of the Passion Planner (www.passionplanner.com), a session to teach you about it and how to use it as a tool, and a time to begin entering information, appointments, tasks, goals, inspirations, and an action plan to get you on track and keep you on track once your return home
10. Follow up with additional emails and conversations at the 30 and 60 day periods after you return home to keep you on track and to help with any adjustments you might need to make upon “re-entry”
2018-19 Tentative Locations
- Springfield, TN
- Nashville, TN
- Chattanooga, TN
- Louisville, KY (4)
- New Harmony, IN
- Blowing Rock, NC (4)
Check back for additional locations
Request more information